Paint tools include: color replacer, color selector, spray can, pencil, brush, flood fill, text tool, line tool, rectangle, curve, ellipse, 3d frame. Modifiers can also be used to apply color gradients and chess fills. For Windows XP icons, you get to add cool drop shadow and smooth effects. IconXP allows you to import, export and change color palettes for icon images.
IconXP allows you to change standard Windows icons, folder icons and customize desktop attributes. You can easily replace, colorize and save the icons Windows uses to display various objects - My Computer, Recycle Bin, Internet, Start menu items, drives, system folders and your own folders. You can also hide or change shortcut overlays. There are also commands that change the desktop icons size and color resolution, rebuild the icon cache.
· Create and edit icons in either standard or custom sizes, in color depths up to 16 million colors
· Create and edit icons for Windows XP in 32-bit color depth with 8-bit alpha channel
· Open and edit BMP, JPEG and PNG images in sizes up to 127x127
· Import images in various graphic formats (ICO, BMP, JPEG, ANI, CUR, GIF, PNG, WMF, XPM, XBM, WBMP and Adobe Photoshop PSD) directly into icons
· Export icon images to ICO, BMP, JPEG, CUR, PNG, XPM, XBM, WBMP and Adobe Photoshop PSD files
· Capture screen images
· Paint images with gradient and chess fill
· Modify images with drop shadow, smooth, rotate, grayscale, colorize, roll and mirror effects
· Import and export icon color palettes
· Sort images inside icons
· Modify the default icons Windows uses to display My Computer, Recycle Bin, Internet, Start menu items, drives, shortcut and sharing overlays, system folders and other objects
· Customize desktop attributes
· Customize folder icons
You can get IconXP for $19.95.